Thursday, February 26, 2009

New Thing: Vanilla

My name is Kristi and I'm a chocoholic.

Except during Lent. I'm quitting cold turkey. For 40 days + 6 Sundays.

While definitely not an addict, I also enjoy a good cup of coffee every now and then. Especially when I'm writing, or just relaxing and surfing the web.

Today, I'm at Starbucks for a little break between work and a step aerobics class. And I'm drinking a vanilla latte. One might think I'd have had one before, but I really don't think so. I'm normally a skim decaf mocha with whip kind of girl :)

And, lest you chide me for drinking a fatty, sugary beverage right before exercising, and thus contradicting my otherwise healthy aspirations, let me share a little nutritional info:

90 calories
0 calories from fat
14 g carbs
30% of your daily calcium

This is a tall skinny vanilla latte, in case you're wondering. Other nutrition information can be found here on Starbucks website. Yummy. And no guilt here :)

No comments: