Monday, March 24, 2008

Four x Six

I have been meaning to post some ultra-cute photos of my kids that I just had taken in their Easter outfits, and/or some adorable cake-smeared birthday photos. But somehow, access to both my blog and photos has not happened at the same time. So, to lighten the mood, here's something completely different:

Four jobs I’ve had in my life:
1. Fast-food worker (Arby's)
2. Movie theater box office
3. Comptuer lab help desk
4. Software developer

Four movies I’ve watched more than once:
1. Como Agua Para Chocolate (Like Water For Chocolate)
2. The Princess Bride
3. Willow
4. Shakespeare in Love

Four favorite places I’ve lived:
1. Fishers, IN
2. San Luis Potosi, Mexico (only for a summer)
3. Chicago (ok, more a series of long visits...)
4. St. Louis

Four favorite places I’ve travelled:
1. Teotihuacan -- location of the tallest pyramid in the world, which I have climbed
2. Chichen Itza. I didn't climb the pyramid there, due to obnoxiously swollen feet from assorted skin allergies. I will if I get a chance to go back though!
3. Negril, Jamaica. Really just the Sandals Resort there. But it was beautiful.
4. Myrtle Beach, SC. The older part of the strip. A little less plastic, a little more rustic, beautiful beach and happy family vacation memories.


Four places I most want to see before I die:
1. Venice, Italy
2. Vatican City
3. The giant sequoias
4. The Museum of Modern Art in NYC, to see Starry Night by Van Gogh. And the other art too, I guess.

Four of my favorite foods:
1. Chocolate, dark
2. Noble Romans' breadsticks and cheese sauce. Their pizza's good too.
3. New York Strip, perfectly seared and cooked medium. Au Poivre or red wine reduction sauce optional
4. chocolate chip cookie dough (homemade)

No comments: