Monday, April 24, 2006

Google Searches

After seeing MyPetRock using Site Meter to find out who's reading his blog, I thought it would be amusing to try the same thing. It looks like some people have found me with some rather creative searches....

"knifty knitters" I have a set of these and have made a handful of hats, scarves, and baby booties. They're a lot of fun! I haven't managed to post any photos, though. If you're thinking about buying a set, I say to go for it! If you find any good patterns, let me know :)

"didn't have to exercise" I actually quite enjoy most forms of exercise. There are days that I wish that I didn't have to, but I'm usually glad I did.

"urine sample paper towel" I guess someone found my post about collecting a urine sample from a baby....I don't know what the paper towel was for, but good luck to you with whatever you're up to here...

"Caffeine amounts in Cadbury Cream Eggs" Hmm....I don't know about most people, but the caffeine is the least of my health worries when eating a Cadbury Cream Egg...

No comments: