Sarahlynn recently posted an amusing list of her pet peeves. Not having anything else to write about today, I thought I'd "borrow" her topic and share a few of mine :)
- People who drive 5 miles under the speedlimit so they won't pass a cop who's driving slow (and probably laughing the whole way)
- People in SUV's who think they know how to drive in snow, just because they're in a SUV. Ever count the number of big cars vs little ones on the sides of the road in a snow/ice storm?
- Receiving the same email forwards over-and-over-and-over again. No, if you add a bunch of new pictures or (worse) music it does NOT make it OK (especially if you attach 5MB of them.)
- The way my daughter says "No" to everything lately, even things she really wants. She's entering the terrible two's at 20 months.
- The lady who cleans our house does not wrap the vacuum cleaner cord back up neatly--she just loops it around loosely on the handle. Come on, it doesn't take that long to put it back on right!
- When I'm doing housework and my husband is playing a computer game. I don't mind if he plays, but I always learned that you have to get your work done first. And, darn it, if I've got housework to do, then he does too!
I think I'll stop there....if not, I could be here for hours!