Monday, December 22, 2008

My Favorite Christmas Songs

I love Christmas music. Although it was a little startling when one of the local radio stations turned to Christmas back in October, I admit that I've been listening off and on since then. And I have all of our Christmas CD's loaded into my iPod--somewhere around 15-20 CD's worth of holiday cheer.

Here are a few of my favorites. How about you? What are you listening to this year?


  • Oh Holy Night by Josh Groban (Anyone know where I can buy the MP3 of just this song? iTunes doesn't seem to have it and I already own every other song on the CD its on....)

  • The Chipmunks Christmas Song

  • Blue Christmas by Elvis

  • Carol of the Bells by Manheim Steamroller (I danced a Christmas show to this song in color guard in high school)

  • White Christmas by Bing Crosby

  • Little Saint Nick by the Beach Boys

  • Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas by Frank Sinatra

  • Happy Christmas by John Lennon

  • The Nutcracker (all of it!) by Tchaikovsky

  • The Ghosts of Christmas Eve by Trans Siberian Orchestra

No comments: