1. Pick 10 of your favorite movies.
2. Go to IMDb and find a quote from each movie.
3. Post them here for everyone to guess.
4. Strike it out when someone guesses correctly, and put who guessed it and the movie.
5. NO GOOGLING/using IMDb search functions or going to my favorite movies list on my profile!
6. Tag 10 people who you especially want to answer and/or post their own list. (I’m going to skip this part - see #7 and play along if you want!)
7. Anyone can play, even if you’re not tagged.
I actually overlap with Robin on one of my movie choices (possibly more, but one for sure), though not my choice of quotes from the movie. Now that I’ve collected all my quotes, I think that my choices are somewhat telling. There are a few definitive themes in the types of movies I gravitate towards, and those that I mark as my favorites. Its no surprise to me that my choices all have many of the following characteristics: romance, fantasy, action, happy endings, and strong female characters.
- There’s a shortage of perfect breasts in this world. Twould be a pity to damage yours.
- Could someone get this walking carpet out of my way?
- The flower that blooms in adversity is the most rare and beautiful of all.
You don't meet a girl like that every dynasty.
- Went away? "I dwell in darkness without you" and it *went away*?
- She is tolerable I suppose, but she's not handsome enough to tempt me.
- I was unfortunate enough in my youth to come across a vomit-flavored one, and since then I'm afraid I've rather lost my liking for them.
- You will be so beautiful that the first boy who sees you will want to marry you.
- I know something of a woman in a man's profession. Yes, by God, I do know about that.
- I could say they lived happily ever after, but what's the fun in that?
- I don't like warriors. Too narrow-minded, no subtlety. And worse, they fight for hopeless causes. Honor? Huh! Honor's killed millions of people, it hasn't saved a single one.