Tuesday, June 20, 2006

And Some I do...

I wrote over the weekend about seeing a couple of people on MySpace that I supposedly went to high school with, but whose faces and names I just don't recognize. Yesterday I got a message from someone else that I actually do recognize. Well, I didn't at first, but she was a freshman when I graduated, and she's grown up a bit since then :) We were in the color guard together, and the one thing that I remember most about her is that she, along with one of the other freshmen, could sing all of the lyrics to "Baby Got Back" from memory. Our coach took us to see West Side Story at one point, and the two of them sat in the backseat and cracked the rest of us up by singing the whole way there. To this day, when I hear that song, I still remember that particular car trip.

This is becoming a fun little diversion. I still am annoyed by the site quite frequently, but it has its good points :)

No comments: